Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC

Re: WH staffer allegedly beats his wife

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote: Did someone equate murder with spousal abuse?

P.S. "aides"
P.P.S. $500,000 isn't "random"
No, Fox News is bringing up an old, but continuing, local story, in an effort to counter the WH clusterF surrounding Porter. The timing is not coincidental.

I guess they could bring up the chick that Kennedy killed or the multiple ladies that Clinton banged and then Hillary told to go to hell or the white house staffer under Obama that had abuse allegations lodged against him and HE KEPT HIS JOB....hmmmm

Of course they could. That's what you do when defending the current WH situation.
I'm not familiar with the Obama staffer accused of abuse. Do tell...
Except the current Porter issue is a media driven mania, there is nothing to defend. A dude was hired, during his background check the ex wives lodged allegations, they spoke with the dude and he denied them and explained apparantly the most damning "evidence" the picture. The one he claims he took himself and due to no charges, no arrest, no indictment, no conviction he was allowed to do his job until the media went berzerk over it last week. Again, if all it takes is an allegation to get rid of somebody in ANY organization then no person on the planet has a job they can keep as you are making it super easy to remove someone in your way.....and you better hope you are not the one that is the subject of an allegation.
That’s a lot of words defending someone that doesn’t need defending! Just to keep you guys on point, I was talking about the Fox story. That story is pure deflection.

Still waiting for some more detail on this Obama staffer.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

P.S. "aides"
No, Fox News is bringing up an old, but continuing, local story, in an effort to counter the WH clusterF surrounding Porter. The timing is not coincidental.

I guess they could bring up the chick that Kennedy killed or the multiple ladies that Clinton banged and then Hillary told to go to hell or the white house staffer under Obama that had abuse allegations lodged against him and HE KEPT HIS JOB....hmmmm

Of course they could. That's what you do when defending the current WH situation.
Except the current Porter issue is a media driven mania, there is nothing to defend. A dude was hired, during his background check the ex wives lodged allegations, they spoke with the dude and he denied them and explained apparantly the most damning "evidence" the picture. The one he claims he took himself and due to no charges, no arrest, no indictment, no conviction he was allowed to do his job until the media went berzerk over it last week. Again, if all it takes is an allegation to get rid of somebody in ANY organization then no person on the planet has a job they can keep as you are making it super easy to remove someone in your way.....and you better hope you are not the one that is the subject of an allegation.
That’s a lot of words defending someone that doesn’t need defending! Just to keep you guys on point, I was talking about the Fox story. That story is pure deflection.

your argument is word count... pathetic
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

P.S. "aides"

The Porter story is sensationalist horseshiite. Which is par for all media these days. I mean really, W...T.....F cares outside of the politically deranged hoping to hang anything they can on Trump. He is either guilty, or not. Unless you or anyone else can say with certainty that he is, then there is no more to talk about at this point. We're still $20 trillion GD dollars in debt BTW. Instead of the press focusing on that for the prior 9 years, we get stupidity like this. I'd encourage everyone to stop buying into these DC melodramas because they're window dressing for morons.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:What is TDB?
Trump Defense Brigade
?
LOL

I'm part of the "Trump defense brigade"?
:lol:
Certainly in this instance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A) What has Trump done that I'm defending?
B) How am I defending something that Trump has done?
It's somewhat difficult to follow your logic, but it appears you are referring to a Democrat who has done something worse than Porter, which means. . .

you are going to have to help me out. . .
2 pretty simple questions, A and B
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
The Porter story is sensationalist horseshiite. Which is par for all media these days. I mean really, W...T.....F cares outside of the politically deranged hoping to hang anything they can on Trump. He is either guilty, or not. Unless you or anyone else can say with certainty that he is, then there is no more to talk about at this point. We're still $20 trillion GD dollars in debt BTW. Instead of the press focusing on that for the prior 9 years, we get stupidity like this. I'd encourage everyone to stop buying into these DC melodramas because they're window dressing for morons.
Pretty much this.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

your argument is word count... pathetic
The argument was "defending something that doesn't need defending", after saying there was nothing to defend. The word count was context showing how MUCH he is defending it.

And of course he still can't provide any detail on this nefarious Obama staffer. Or comment on the purpose of the Fox News story, which is what I was talking about.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: Trump Defense Brigade
?
LOL

I'm part of the "Trump defense brigade"?
:lol:
Certainly in this instance.

A) What has Trump done that I'm defending?
B) How am I defending something that Trump has done?
It's somewhat difficult to follow your logic, but it appears you are referring to a Democrat who has done something worse than Porter, which means. . .

you are going to have to help me out. . .
2 pretty simple questions, A and B
TDB.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
Pretty much this.
Yup. And they will start magically paying attention to deficits, the debt, the homeless problem and everything else they let slide to protect the “black guy” with a D after his name in the WH. As a matter of fact, they are still protecting him, as evidenced by the complete ignoring of actual collusion in the (D)umb Party.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

RiverguyVT wrote:Where art thou, outrage?

https://lawandcrime.com/the-great-thres ... black-eye/
There’s a (D) after his name.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:

You guys are precious.

You say you aren't defending Porter, and then keep trying to deflect the conversation to something else.

Keep it simple.

1) Would you vote for Tom Carper, knowing that he admitted to slapping his wife, after first denying it?
2) Do you think Ed Buck should be in jail, knowing that someone died in his home, and that he has not been charged?
3) Do you think the WH should have kept Porter around, knowing what they know about his past, and the reservations from the FBI?

My answers are 1) No, 2) Probably, 3) No.

This isn't about D and R, but you guys certainly are trying to make it that way by drudging up old stories about Ds.
Cpt Jagdish
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: None of the above

Post by Cpt Jagdish »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
We're still $20 trillion GD dollars in debt BTW. Instead of the press focusing on that for the prior 9 years, we get stupidity like this.
Pretty much this.

Don't kid yourself. It's probably because no one cares? This administration just proposed a budget that would add trillions to the deficit (and they make no qualms about it) and it's crickets on this board.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

You guys are precious.

You say you aren't defending Porter, and then keep trying to deflect the conversation to something else.

Keep it simple.

1) Would you vote for Tom Carper, knowing that he admitted to slapping his wife, after first denying it?
2) Do you think Ed Buck should be in jail, knowing that someone died in his home, and that he has not been charged?
3) Do you think the WH should have kept Porter around, knowing what they know about his past, and the reservations from the FBI?

This isn't about D and R, but you guys certainly are trying to make it that way by drudging up old stories about Ds.
I’m not defending anyone.....where did you read that?

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

You guys are precious.

Keep it simple.

You have completely lost your mind over this. I'm not even following this story, frankly this is tabloid crap. That said, all we have are accusations, correct? His clearance did not have a final adjudication, correct?

If those assumptions are correct, then you're off base with your proclamation that he should be shirt canned.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Cpt Jagdish wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
We're still $20 trillion GD dollars in debt BTW. Instead of the press focusing on that for the prior 9 years, we get stupidity like this.
Pretty much this.

Don't kid yourself. It's probably because no one cares? This administration just proposed a budget that would add trillions to the deficit (and they make no qualms about it) and it's crickets on this board.
Do you know how the budget process works? The proposed budget will have very little resemblence to the final budget. If Republicans pass, and Trump signs, a budget overflowing with spending, I'll get upset. Proposed budgets are more about posturing.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Cpt Jagdish wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
Pretty much this.

It’s BS. The point is the coverage...........
Attachments
27E72B13-1CD6-4864-AF33-4CB3DD74F457.jpeg
27E72B13-1CD6-4864-AF33-4CB3DD74F457.jpeg (168.01 KiB) Viewed 1135 times

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

You guys are precious.

Keep it simple.

Answer the questions then.....
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Cpt Jagdish wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
Pretty much this.

This is correct. TDB.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

You guys are precious.

Keep it simple.

Answer the questions then.....
1-No
2-Press charges and then jail him if there is enough evidence
3-No

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

You guys are precious.

Keep it simple.

You have completely lost your mind over this. I'm not even following this story, frankly this is tabloid crap. That said, all we have are accusations, correct? His clearance did not have a final adjudication, correct?

If those assumptions are correct, then you're off base with your proclamation that he should be shirt canned.
"I'm not even following this story, frankly this is tabloid crap."

Go away then, if you think it's crap.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Cpt Jagdish wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
Pretty much this.

This is correct. TDB.

Funny......coming from the ODB

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Cpt Jagdish wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
Pretty much this.

This is correct. TDB.

Funny......coming from the ODB
VGDB.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

You guys are precious.

Keep it simple.

so you fire someone that flatly denies the allegations, has not been arrested, indicted, charged or convicted of ANYTHING. wow. Don't let the people that work for you that if they want to get rid of someone just make an allegation..... no proof needed, no way to rebut any allegation in your world
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Go away then, if you think it's crap.
There's that liberal tolerance for differing opinions that we all love...