Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

We are indicting foreigners for interfering in US election

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

When are we going to indict Obama and the US citizens who openly interfered in the Israeli election? Did they not actively attempt to interfere with the election in Israel? Why is that not a crime? They were in the US when they acted so isn't it a crime?
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
Vienna_Hokie
Party: libertarian

Re: We are indicting foreigners for interfering in US electi

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

Also waiting for the FBI to indict illegals who voted in the election...you know....actually interfering with the election rather than trying to influence stupid people who rely on facebook and twitter for news.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:Also waiting for the FBI to indict illegals who voted in the election...you know....actually interfering with the election rather than trying to influence stupid people who rely on facebook and twitter for news.
Shouldn’t be hard. How many million illegals voted for Trump? Of course he disbanded the special commission he established, before it first met.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Obama was a POS and he interfered in not only the Israeli elections, but also French and Brexit votes - but this is something that states have done and will always do to each other.

Now, Hillary hiring a foreign national (Chris Steele) to influence the US election is another story...
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:Also waiting for the FBI to indict illegals who voted in the election...you know....actually interfering with the election rather than trying to influence stupid people who rely on facebook and twitter for news.
Shouldn’t be hard. How many million illegals voted for Trump? Of course he disbanded the special commission he established, before it first met.

All of the states where illegals vote refused to participate.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

All of the states where illegals vote refused to participate.
Best to just give up then.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

The Russians acted like democrats. Is that a crime now?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Of course you know he disbanded it because the states wouldn't cooperate. Of course you do.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

We can lay the Russian interference at the feet of Obeezy. He did 0.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
VTDante
Party: Libertarian

Post by VTDante »

Don't forget Ukraine.

There is audio readily available of State Dept staffer Victoria Nuyland (under Kerry) openly discussing who should be placed in senior positions. The only thing I'll give that neocon credit for is her "f***the EU" comment.

The MSM, establishment's propaganda arm, buried that story. The MSM would have implicated the War Party which consists of establishment members of both parties. John McCain was balls deep in this mess with Obama and Kerry which included arming neo nazis in Ukraine.

And Hillary was caught on a hot mic discussing how reluctant she was for not interfering in Palestinian elections.

And no one covers the CIA's meddling because many in the MSM on the payroll or have forged an alliance for access to information.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Of course you know he disbanded it because the states wouldn't cooperate. Of course you do.
I wouldn’t want to admit that I supported the same candidate as our enemies either.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

I wouldn’t want to admit that I supported the same candidate as our enemies either.

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:

Since we're doing funny Russian music videos, this one is my favorite:

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

These Dschinghis Khan guys have some good stuff!

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

These Dschinghis Khan guys have some good stuff!
It's like the Russian version of the Village People.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

The candidate you voted for outspent the Rooskies 53:1 and still lost......
Attachments
A2F3F1F1-C1A4-4280-AF4E-8604B157DBAE.jpeg
A2F3F1F1-C1A4-4280-AF4E-8604B157DBAE.jpeg (129.47 KiB) Viewed 1124 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

The candidate you voted for outspent the Rooskies 53:1 and still lost......
Nope.

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
It's like the Russian version of the Village People.
Here's that same song starring Putin as a bad ass.