Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

VA: ATF investigating candidate for creating illegal gun

Post by USN_Hokie »

...in publicity stunt. :lol:

http://www.wusa9.com/mobile/article/new ... -526898428
Looks like she fell for the lie that it's easier to own a gun than a car. Making your car shorter isn't a felony.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Re: VA: ATF investigating candidate for creating illegal gu

Post by HokieJoe »

Moron
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieJoe wrote:Moron
Is she a moron b/c you disagree with her view on gun control, or for what she did?

Destroying a perfectly good gun is stupid, IMO, but she made the gun inoperable before sawing it apart, and then took it to the police station, just like she's supposed to do. She did trigger a lot of gun nuts though.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Is she a moron b/c you disagree with her view on gun control, or for what she did?

Destroying a perfectly good gun is stupid, IMO, but she made the gun inoperable before sawing it apart, and then took it to the police station, just like she's supposed to do. She did trigger a lot of gun nuts though.
You seem triggered.

Glad to see you've finished your google course work as a technical agent with the ATF. Could you please explain to me in detail how (in accordance with ATF regulations...be sure to google that too) she made the gun inoperable before she made it into an SBR?
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:

PS - I can tell that the gun is not rendered legally inoperable just by the thumb nail of the video. She created an SBR by her own words in the article.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

You seem triggered.

Glad to see you've finished your google course work as a technical agent with the ATF. Could you please explain to me in detail how (in accordance with ATF regulations...be sure to google that too) she made the gun inoperable before she made it into an SBR?
LOL @ triggerd!!!! Who started this thread??? Derp.

I'll skip all the rest of your silliness, and take her word for it. If the ATF wants to say otherwise, then shame on her for lying.
If you want to impart your great knowledge and just tell me what you see that proves it's still operable, then do so. Looks to me like there's no receiver on the rifle, though.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

You seem triggered.

I'll skip all the rest of your silliness, and take her word for it. If the ATF wants to say otherwise, then shame on her for lying.
If you want to impart your great knowledge and just tell me what you see that proves it's still operable, then do so. Looks to me like there's no receiver on the rifle, though.
1. Starting a thread to laugh at a moron is "triggered?" Interesting. :lol:

2. She committed a felony in her own words. Making a gun inoperable (if she even knew how to do it) after you convert it to an illegal configuration is still a crime, Sherlock.

PS - the rifle is in between two boards. It's a complete gun..not that you even know which part is legally the receiver.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

You seem triggered.

2. She committed a felony in her own words. Making a gun inoperable (if she even knew how to do it) after you convert it to an illegal configuration is still a crime, Sherlock.

PS - the rifle is in between two boards. It's a complete gun..not that you even know which part is legally the receiver.
1. Yes.

2. OK, I'll take your word for it. Maybe the ATF will agree, or not.

PS - OK, that's why I said, "Looks to me like".
It would be nice if you could answer a simple question about what makes you sure the gun was operable. You reacted as expected. Woof woof, Pavlov.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

You seem triggered.

1. Yes.

It would be nice if you could answer a simple question about what makes you sure the gun was operable. You reacted as expected. Woof woof, Pavlov.
This is the part of the thread where DC subtly asks for breadcrumbs to help him find Google the right answer.

My only point in responding to you was to point out that you were being an ignorant moron while laughing at people for being supposed morons. My work here is done!
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
You seem triggered.

1. Yes.

This is the part of the thread where DC subtly asks for breadcrumbs to help him find Google the right answer.

My only point in responding to you was to point out that you were being an ignorant moron while laughing at people for being supposed morons. My work here is done!
Wrong again. I asked YOU a simple question, to get the right answer. Why can't you answer a question instead of being a jackass? If your intent was being a jackass once again, your work for the day is indeed done!!
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
You seem triggered.

1. Yes.

Wrong again. I asked YOU a simple question, to get the right answer. Why can't you answer a question instead of being a jackass? If your intent was being a jackass once again, your work for the day is indeed done!!
Maybe a civility pledge is in order for you two, non-millennial baby making Patriots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieFanDC wrote:

Both. She's exactly the type of hand-wringing moron who shouldn't be elected to anything.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson