A Barack Obama Therapy Doll?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

A Barack Obama Therapy Doll?

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I wonder if Hoof keeps one of these?

Seriously though, this strain of TDS has literally driven people to insanity. I mean, what else can you call this?

================================

Are We Supposed to be Surprised?… Former NYT Executive Editor and Loon Admits She Carries a Barack Obama Therapy Doll in Purse
March 10, 2018 by Jim Hoft 219 Comments

Jill Abramson is not just an Obama supporter – She’s an unhinged leftwing fanatic

Former New York Times executive editor Jill Abramson keeps a Barack Obama therapy doll in her purse. She admitted this herself in an op-ed The Guardian published Wednesday.

Via the Daily Caller — She keeps a therapy doll of the 44th president to get her through the Trump Administration, she wrote in The Guardian Mar. 7th. The Harvard educated journalist previously wrote an Obama Administration book, “Obama: The Historic Journey,” published in 2009.
Jill Abramson: “It’s easy to look at what’s happening in Washington, D.C. and despair. That’s why I carry a little plastic Obama doll in my purse. I pull him out every now and then to remind myself that the United States had a progressive, African American president until very recently. Some people find this strange, but you have to take comfort where you can find it in Donald Trump’s America,”
Via Byron York:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03 ... oll-purse/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: A Barack Obama Therapy Doll?

Post by Major Kong »

:o :( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.