Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Democrats Release Tax Hike Plan...

Post by Major Kong »

I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Democrats Release Tax Hike Plan...

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Good stuff.

Where is Trump’s infrastructure plan? All talk, no action.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Good stuff.

Trailer trash wants everyone else to pay for him.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:

I thought most of us recognized the need to invest in our infrastructure. Here, the Democrats have offered a way to pay for it. I support the measure.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

I thought most of us recognized the need to invest in our infrastructure. Here, the Democrats have offered a way to pay for it. I support the measure.

LOL, you can't be serious.
miles

Post by miles »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

"OK, Asshole. Have a nice day."
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Apparently they are also thinking about running on a 2020 platform that includes abolishing ICE. You can't make it up.

==============================================

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Taking a lead from his predecessor.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
fatman

Post by fatman »

I'm no fan of trump's liberal plan to cut taxes without spending cuts, he is no fiscal conservative like Bill Clinton.

Trump is gonna spend big on infrastructure. His plan is better than the plan proposed by the dems. He is going to reduce federal subsidies for gasoline by ending the freeze on gas taxes. I think a buck a gallon could fund some of the much needed infrastructure improvements. I hope trump can drain the swamp of all the congressional whores who take $ from big oil to f&@$ the citizens of this country.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

fatman wrote:I'm no fan of trump's liberal plan to cut taxes without spending cuts, he is no fiscal conservative like Bill Clinton.

Trump is gonna spend big on infrastructure. His plan is better than the plan proposed by the dems. He is going to reduce federal subsidies for gasoline by ending the freeze on gas taxes. I think a buck a gallon could fund some of the much needed infrastructure improvements. I hope trump can drain the swamp of all the congressional whores who take $ from big oil to f&@$ the citizens of this country.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

fatman wrote:I'm no fan of trump's liberal plan to cut taxes without spending cuts, he is no fiscal conservative like Bill Clinton.

This has been explained to you numerous times, but you keep repeating the same lie. Clinton wasn't fiscally responsible.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Stop rolling out that tired tripe about Bill Clinton being a fiscal conservative! He blew with the wind and agreed to the republican congresses demands. He has never taken a fiscally conservative action on his own, of his own volition.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:

Stop rolling out that tired tripe about Bill Clinton being a fiscal conservative! He blew with the wind and agreed to the republican congresses demands. He has never taken a fiscally conservative action on his own, of his own volition.
These republicans must be different.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Apparently they are also thinking about running on a 2020 platform that includes abolishing ICE. You can't make it up.

==============================================
LOLOL. Lawlessness and open borders are incompatible with democracy morons
fatman

Post by fatman »

133743Hokie wrote:

Of course he did. He was committed to balancing the budget. I don’t think I have to remind you of welfare reform or the discipline he forced into DoD with BRAC. Your statement doesn’t resolve with reality regardless of how many times you say it.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

A buck a gallon, damn son, if you want to give away your money that bad just stroke a check to the feds, state or local tax folks. The rest of us like an economy doing well and a buck a gallon puts a big ol dent in the economy... kind of stupid but for you the gov. is the answer, for the rest of us they are the problem.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

fatman wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:

Of course he did. He was committed to balancing the budget. I don’t think I have to remind you of welfare reform or the discipline he forced into DoD with BRAC. Your statement doesn’t resolve with reality regardless of how many times you say it.
Clinton shut down the government to avoid those policies. No one ever confused you with facts.
fatman

Post by fatman »

awesome guy wrote:
fatman wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:

Clinton shut down the government to avoid those policies. No one ever confused you with facts.

Thank you for today’s lesson in revisionist history. I had no idea that the gop drove BRAC and Clinton objected to it so vigorously. I never knew that. How’d you get so smart?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

fatman wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
fatman wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:

Thank you for today’s lesson in revisionist history. I had no idea that the gop drove BRAC and Clinton objected to it so vigorously. I never knew that. How’d you get so smart?
By reading and paying attention. You should try either sometime. Then you wouldn't look so foolish with your feable attempts at rewriting history. Given how foolish you look now, the metric is just looking less foolish. You'll still be a fool, just less of one. Progress is slow.
fatman

Post by fatman »

awesome guy wrote:
fatman wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
fatman wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:

By reading and paying attention. You should try either sometime. Then you wouldn't look so foolish with your feable attempts at rewriting history. Given how foolish you look now, the metric is just looking less foolish. You'll still be a fool, just less of one. Progress is slow.
Clearly one of us does look foolish. You believe that the GOP congress forced BRAC down Clinton’s throat. Prior to today, I was unaware that anyone held that particular belief, but you never cease to surprise.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

fatman wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
fatman wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
fatman wrote:
133743Hokie wrote: Stop rolling out that tired tripe about Bill Clinton being a fiscal conservative! He blew with the wind and agreed to the republican congresses demands. He has never taken a fiscally conservative action on his own, of his own volition.

Clearly one of us does look foolish. You believe that the GOP congress forced BRAC down Clinton’s throat. Prior to today, I was unaware that anyone held that particular belief, but you never cease to surprise.
You're trolling and being denser than normal by conflating the balanced budget with BRAC. And the BRAC you're referencing was started by Congress in 88. BTW, Clinton got involved to try and preserve CA bases to win support. Yep, you're dumb and ignorant AF.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

fatman wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:

He was FORCED to acquiesce on the balanced budget and welfare reform by the republican congress. He didn't want to do either and would have done neither if left to his on devices. Why do you insist on saying these were his ideas?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
fatman wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:

He was FORCED to acquiesce on the balanced budget and welfare reform by the republican congress. He didn't want to do either and would have done neither if left to his on devices. Why do you insist on saying these were his ideas?
He's a troll. Clinton shutdown the government in opposition to those policies.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

fatman wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
fatman wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:

The irony is thick.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieJoe wrote:
fatman wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
fatman wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:

The irony is thick.
Fatman spent the W years crying the Cheney was corrupt because he wouldn't sell Halliburton stock OPTIONS. That's the level of knowledge we're dealing with. And then, just like now, he's a robot that won't change his trolling after being shown to be laughably wrong.