Hey fatman

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Hey fatman

Post by awesome guy »

I know it's still winter, but you can find hickory shad or herring. Something fresher than the old, rotting, and falling apart bait that you're trolling with. Get some fresh bait.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Hey fatman

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:I know it's still winter, but you can find hickory shad or herring. Something fresher than the old, rotting, and falling apart bait that you're trolling with. Get some fresh bait.
I can see his antics have no effect on you, clearly.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:I know it's still winter, but you can find hickory shad or herring. Something fresher than the old, rotting, and falling apart bait that you're trolling with. Get some fresh bait.
I can see his antics have no effect on you, clearly.
Trash
fatman

Post by fatman »

You are funny. I'm not sure if you'll reply in this thread or start a new one. The suspense is killing me.

So what you are telling me is that the GOP was determined to "gut" the military and Clinton opposed those cost cutting measures so much he closed the government. I think you make this stuff up as you go along.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

fatman wrote:You are funny. I'm not sure if you'll reply in this thread or start a new one. The suspect is killing me.

So what you are telling me is that the GOP was determined to "gut" the military and Clinton opposed those cost cutting measures so much he closed the government. I think you make this stuff up as you go along.

This has to be a bit as no one outside of Nolan/Diggity can be this stupid. When you erroneously claimed the balanced budget was due to BRAC, that was erroneous as that was one of many items that were part of the "balanced budget", already implemented before the big budget battles. So when you claim Clinton balanced the budget with BRAC, that's an error as it didn't balance the budget for 1 and 2, it mostly happened before Clinton even came to power. So you're laughable on 2 fronts, not knowing who started or when BRAC started, and then lumping that in with the budget battles. Ragan initiated the BRAC of that era first in 88 and then the first round of closured happened in 90 under the Bush administration. That continued on schedule through the mid-90s. And yes, Clinton fought closing bases in his sacred cow of California to maintain favorable polling there.

For the thousandth time, Gingrich and the republican congress led the budget battle for not only does congress set the budget, that was actually part of the party platform that gave them the House in 94, which was the Republican Revolution. Clinton was trying to create socialized medicine in 92 which would have spiked spending, thusly America took the congress from the democrats for the first time in 40 years. So they didn't even have the majority to battle Clinton till 95, when magically we had the budget battles and shutdowns over Clinton not wanting the reductions in the growth of government that the republicans passed. They did continue the BRAC process which was initiated by Regan as part of ending pork spending and the the peace dividend for ending the Soviet Union under Bush Sr, again, republican led initiatives.

All of this happened when you were physically a child so it's understandable that you're so ignorant of it. But you being an intellectual child today prevents you from deviating from your laughable and historically inaccurate description of the battle. Thusly you're a troll or suffer from an IQ under 80.