Sanctuary city consequences.......

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Sanctuary city consequences.......

Post by HokieHam »

This happened about 5 minutes from where I live. The truck driver essentially burned alive.

F these politically correct bleeding hearts. Deport these people.
A preliminary hearing is scheduled for April 2.
The bastards in Mexico by now......

http://kdvr.com/2018/03/10/undocumented ... t-of-jail/
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: Sanctuary city consequences.......

Post by Major Kong »

:( :( :(
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Votes and protecting "hard working immigrants" are more important that the rule of law in Denver.. IIWII. Vote accordingly next time.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Why in the T total F would an illegal be allowed bond in the first place? Unquestionably, he's a flight risk.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote:Why in the T total F would an illegal be allowed bond in the first place? Unquestionably, he's a flight risk.
Have heard the Sherrifs DEPT has been told not to work with ICE.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

The unusuals are strangely absent from this thread.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:The unusuals are strangely absent from this thread.

Too bad the left is represented by trolls and idiots. I'd like to hear an intelligent argument for their positions. But instead, they just prove out their stereotype as emotionally driven children. Oh well, it's really not much of a loss. On the other side of their emotional tirades, the logically know they're wrong too.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:The unusuals are strangely absent from this thread.
It’s a given. They’re dreamers and future voters.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:Why in the T total F would an illegal be allowed bond in the first place? Unquestionably, he's a flight risk.
more people ignoring our laws....and it is a fact, mexicans cannot drive worth a crap!

I am talking about the law enforcement people, illegal aliens by law have to be reported to immigration, but for charlotte the county sheriff race the opponents of the current sheriff say they will not follow the reporting law, being an illegal alien is not against the law I guess. I hope they make bank robbery not a crime, then I can be rich
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
I'm not sure about that...civil detainers have been ruled unconstiutional.
But, I don't see how an illegal alien, who is suspected of killing someone, is not considered a major flight risk.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote:

By whom?
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
But, I don't see how an illegal alien, who is suspected of killing someone, is not considered a major flight risk.

ICE can file a written detainer request with local law enforcement agencies. Either way, NO judge should've allowed an illegal alien who is accused of murder to bond out of jail. And people wonder why we have mandatory sentencing guidelines (which aren't always a good thing). :roll:
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieJoe wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

ICE can file a written detainer request with local law enforcement agencies. Either way, NO judge should've allowed an illegal alien who is accused of murder to bond out of jail. And people wonder why we have mandatory sentencing guidelines (which aren't always a good thing). :roll:
I know they can, but if ICE files a request that is beyond the normal detainer period, it has been ruled an illegal request.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

I know they can, but if ICE files a request that is beyond the normal detainer period, it has been ruled an illegal request.
That is absolutely retarded, if true.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

It varies by state. VA gets labeled a sanctuary state because we retain for a couple of days, forgot the exact duration, and then release if ICE doesn't show up on time.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

It's true, and retarded.

Apologies for the source, but that's the best summary I could find:

https://www.ilrc.org/ice-detainer-court ... tober-2017
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieJoe wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

By whom?
A local radio show was interviewing a former deputy.

Really, the judge is a moron for allowing Bond.