Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Trump is going to bait people into thinking

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
what crime?????????? So far we heard thru leaks that is involves "hush" money.....FYI, NDA's are done by many people daily and it is not illegal, it is a contract. IF Trump boinked anyone that is also not illegal so what exact crime was there?
If the attorney broke the law or assisted in breaking the law, the privilege is revoked. I don’t work for the FBI, so I can’t tell you exactly what they’re investigating Cohen for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you don't know because they have no crime to charge him for, this Mueller desperately trying to substantiate his position, you do realize Trump will not the prez forever? Just wait til a dem gets back in there, all this bull shirt the dems are pulling will be turned around on them......you should be worried about that
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
what crime?????????? So far we heard thru leaks that is involves "hush" money.....FYI, NDA's are done by many people daily and it is not illegal, it is a contract. IF Trump boinked anyone that is also not illegal so what exact crime was there?
If the attorney broke the law or assisted in breaking the law, the privilege is revoked. I don’t work for the FBI, so I can’t tell you exactly what they’re investigating Cohen for.

you don't know because they have no crime to charge him for, this Mueller desperately trying to substantiate his position, you do realize Trump will not the prez forever? Just wait til a dem gets back in there, all this bull shirt the dems are pulling will be turned around on them......you should be worried about that
Nolan is not a Democrat, cwtcr.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Nope, you're stupid AF. A raid is only for extreme cases, like they think the docs will be destroyed immediately. This is another witch hunt.
And you believe destroying documents is out of the question?

Are you really this stupid? A raid is for the case where you know destruction is imminent. Like Hillary unleashing bit bleach on the server. It's not for you not liking Trump.
The FBI must have believed that was imminent then.

Uh huh. That or it's another fishing expedition like their FISA warrant.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

You mean wipe it with a cloth, or something! That smug statement alone would get most people thoroughly investigated.
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Nope, you're stupid AF. A raid is only for extreme cases, like they think the docs will be destroyed immediately. This is another witch hunt.
And you believe destroying documents is out of the question?

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Nolan is not a Democrat, cwtcr.

[emoji108][emoji108]
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Actually, nobody on this board knows whether or not a crime has been committed. Any assertions to the contrary is just message board fodder by people who don’t have all the relevant information.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Actually, nobody on this board knows whether or not a crime has been committed. Any assertions to the contrary is just message board fodder by people who don’t have all the relevant information.

Like the dumb ass that started this thread.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

The government seizing private property, privileged communications between a president and his lawyer, ...not because a crime has been committed, but because there is hope a crime can be found, is one of the greatest travesties in prosecutorial indiscretion I’ve ever heard of.

2 sets of laws.

It’s never been more apparent.

Feed the hegemon.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:The government seizing private property, privileged communications between a president and his lawyer, ...not because a crime has been committed, but because there is hope a crime can be found, is one of the greatest travesties in prosecutorial indiscretion I’ve ever heard of.

2 sets of laws.

Feed the hegemon.
It's sad how our liberal friends are so full of hatred that they've abandoned the American principle of equality under the law. They're mindless haters, nothing more or less.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:The government seizing private property, privileged communications between a president and his lawyer, ...not because a crime has been committed, but because there is hope a crime can be found, is one of the greatest travesties in prosecutorial indiscretion I’ve ever heard of.

2 sets of laws.

Feed the hegemon.
It's sad how our liberal friends are so full of hatred that they've abandoned the American principle of equality under the law. They're mindless haters, nothing more or less.
The dreaded Danville +1.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

2 sets of laws.

Feed the hegemon.
The dreaded Danville +1.

My point stands
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.